You can use a Prezi or google slides and please submit the link to your presentation and allow me to edit your presentation to the following: http://mrfitzkcs.weebly.com/anatomy--physiology-period-4-homework-submission.html
Please follow these rules/guidelines on making presentations.
TIPS & GUIDELINES
Below are general guidelines to help you create a professional, crisp, PowerPoint presentation.
Remember, presentations should contain short speaking points from which you can address your audience.
Font & Text Large enough for everyone to see—at least size 24
- Use font: Arial, Tahoma, or Verdana
- ALL CAPS Acceptable
- Use brief phrases
- no sentences
- Limit slides to no more than six (6) bullets
- Use bullet points
- eight words or less per bullet point
- No more than 48 words per slide
- Color combination that is easy to read.
- The intensity of colors can differ depending on the computer, the projector and/or the room.
- Please practice your presentation.
- Limit graphics from 1-3 per page
Proofread, spell check and practice