Now that you have an idea of scientific accomplishments and people that influenced the industrial revolution.
Make a google slide show that tells their life story.
Who are they? Where were they born? Where did they live? Did they have challenges growing up? What challenges did they face?
What did they accomplish? Why was this important? How did this accomplishment influence the advancement of the industrial revolution?
Do these scientists have anything in common with modern day scientists? Compare your scientist to a modern day scientist that is advancing society. Why do you think they have similarities and why are they different.
Submit link and share presentation with me through google form fill.
TIPS & GUIDELINES
Below are general guidelines to help you create a professional, crisp, PowerPoint presentation.
Remember, presentations should contain short speaking points from which you can address your audience.
Font & Text Large enough for everyone to see—at least size 24
- Use font: Arial, Tahoma, or Verdana
- ALL CAPS Acceptable
- Use brief phrases
- no sentences
- Limit slides to no more than six (6) bullets
- Use bullet points
- eight words or less per bullet point
- No more than 48 words per slide
- Color combination that is easy to read.
- The intensity of colors can differ depending on the computer, the projector and/or the room.
- Please practice your presentation.
- Limit graphics to 1
- 3 per page
Proofread, spell check and practice