1. If you were a superhero what three super hero powers would you want? List them from your most important to least important. Why did you choose these super powers?
2. Name your super hero using symbols from the periodic table. See photo for example
3. How many grams does one mole of all the elements in your super hero name weigh?
Ex. H2O = 2 (1.008)+(15.994)=18.01g/mole of water
4. What properties do several elements have that are similar to your super hero powers? Make a list of at least four elements and explain how they match.
5. Create a Symbol for your Super Hero.
Try to use and modify a symbol that represents one of the elements you used in the previous questions. You can find the symbols using the following interactive periodic table.
Use the interactive periodic table to help examine different elements.